nquale (8)

BluFyre (7)

Moo (1)

Paltalk Room

Clock
Radio---Click Square To Open In New Window
radio app
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Webtroopers Forum on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Amazon Tap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazon Tap

Post by Wyz on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:29 pm

It doesn't stream movies, but does stream via Bluetooth and/ or Wi-Fi music and audiobooks.  There is much much more to it ; I just received one for an early Christmas present during Amazon's pre-Prime Day , JULY 12.

It is 6.2" and can use it strictly as a Bluetooth speaker  and streams from your phone or tablet. ( iOS, Android, and PC).

All one has to do is "tap" and "ask" it to play music from Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn.

There are other features that I'm currently exploring ( I have it set up to my Fire Tablet (2015) ; yes, I have another one Very Happy ), such as testing if it really plays for over 8 hrs?!   Whether it is really easy to order pizza from Domino's Pizza?  And whatever else the Amazon Tap can do while it gets smarter  ....skills; it is very much like Amazon Echo only it is portable, and you have to press the microphone in order to speak to Alexa ( a Voice service) .  

It comes with a charging base, cable , wart and itty bitty user's guide.  I'd advise you get a'hold of an eBook or Paperback book on how to use it.  

It sells for $129.00 but we got the special special ( Prime members ) for $74.50 including California tax. We ordered it on July 8th and it arrived the next day ,July 9th!  Shocked   Then it took me a day and a half to try and get it on Wi-Fi ; Bluetooth was no problem once Amazon CRS showed me where the Bluetooth was listed on my Fire Tablet. Embarassed
Amazon Tap
Wyz
Head Trooper
Head Trooper

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum