Webtroopers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Belated Happy New Year!
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 1:57 pm by Wyz

» Happy Thanksgiving . . .
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 12:02 am by Wyz

» Newest Kindle Fire Tablets Are Android-Based .. . . . .
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 6:40 pm by Wyz

» I'm Looking To Buy A New PC
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 1:25 am by Wyz

» Resonant Chamber
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:51 pm by Wyz

» Another Year and We're Still Here
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 3:27 am by Wyz

» Amazon Tap
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:29 pm by Wyz

» URL Typos Can Put Your PC or Mac At Risk For Malware
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:20 am by Wyz

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Mojo (105)
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go I_vote_lcapTony Romo Needs To Go Go Go I_voting_barTony Romo Needs To Go Go Go I_vote_rcap 
Wyz (81)
Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go I_vote_lcapTony Romo Needs To Go Go Go I_voting_barTony Romo Needs To Go Go Go I_vote_rcap 
nquale (8)
BluFyre (7)
Moo (1)

Paltalk Room

Clock
Radio---Click Square To Open In New Window
radio app
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Webtroopers Forum on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go

Go down

Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go Empty Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go

Post by Mojo Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Here we are another Sunday and another Cowboy loss this time to Denver.  How do you score 48 points and still lose?  Only the Cowboys.  I've said it from the beginning and I'll keep saying it, Tony Romo is NO better than a second string quarterback at best.  He's never really won a game that mattered and for all his clever little schemes on field, it's never really amounted to much at the end of the day.

While I'm on the subject, can Dallas go ahead and fire Jason Garrett too? He's was a terrible quarterback and is an even worse head coach.  Plus he's Romo's number 1 fan to boot.  I don't like the kid and never will.

Come on Jerry.  Is this the best you can do?  How do you expect people to shell out 100 bucks a ticket on your shiny new stadium if you can't put out a team that wins consistently?  Dump the Romo/Garrett dog and pony show and find a coach and quarterback that will win games and fill seats.
Mojo
Mojo
Head Trooper
Head Trooper

https://webtroopers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go Empty Re: Tony Romo Needs To Go Go Go

Post by Mojo Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Just got done watching Dallas lose to Detroit and geez man my heart can't take much more than this.

Dallas had every opportunity to end the friggin game and their D fell apart.  The went from consistently stopping Detroit for 3 quarters to letting them score TDs consistently in the 4th.

What a game by Matt Stafford and Calvin Johnson though.  Johnson made some freakish catches especially late and Stafford had ice water in his veins. His QB sneak to win had to have been one of the ballsiest calls I've seen in a long time.

So here we go again, Dallas loses AGAIN in the final seconds and falls back to 500.  Again they let opportunity slip and fail to take advantage of turnovers.  What's it going to take for this team to play at the level that they are more than capable of?

Oh BTW, Dez Bryant will you friggin grow up already?  You've got a lot of talent kid but you also have a big mouth.  Throwing temper tantrums on the sideline is no way to earn respect.  As good as you have the potential to be, you're turning into another Terrell Owens with your disrespect for your team and coaches. Ask Terrell how that worked out for him. 

Bottom line Dallas looked like a team with no focus or game plan again and I blame Jason Garrett for that.  Jerry better wise up soon or it's going to be a long season.
Mojo
Mojo
Head Trooper
Head Trooper

https://webtroopers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum